Tuesday, October 18, 2005
- Name: Eric Sundström
In my formative years three personalities cemented my views of the world and therefore still influence this blog: Olof Palme, Bruce Springsteen and Kenny Dalglish. After a few years abroad as a student I now live in Stockholm (Kungsholmen) where I work as editor in chief at Aktuellt i Politiken. If you want to get in touch: eric.sundstrom[at]sap.se
- London calling
- Bob Dylan and the direction home
- What are the other 343 MPs up to?
- Guessing again about the Nobel Prize…
- Wake up, Merkel does not like Turkey!
- Give the Prize to Galbraith!
- Clean out your wardrobes, folks!
- Are you feeling lucky?
- Opposition proposals presented