Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Almost too good to be true

Sweden's best daily editorial, I'm talking about Aftonbladet of course, has now started a blog about Europe. Aftonbladet's editorial page is a very important and progressive voice in the debate that is spread to quite a large amount of people. Therefore I was very happy to learn that they will put their "power" behind this cause. You will find the blog here.

The man behind this initiative is Mats Engström, one of Sweden's leading journalists when it comes to European issues. I recently read his new book ("Maktkamp Europa") and I wrote a review of it for the bi-monthly social democratic magazine Tiden. The book is really worth reading and I will publish the review on-line once Tiden is about to be published.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home