Sunday, May 14, 2006

Liverpool will have to stop winning finals like that

I saw yesterday’s FA-cup final in a bar with some friends, and Liverpool FC did it again: a nerve thrilling game ended 3-3, then Liverpool almost lost in extra time, but we survived and won on penalties (match report here). Football is a fantastic game. Especially when Liverpool wins.

Ingeberg, a fanatic Liverpool-supporter who I watched the game with, summed it up: “Steven Gerrard. I would not trade you for Ronaldhino and Samuel Eto’o”. So very true.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was fantastic to be in Cardiff and look at the game together with 70 000 other people.
I got plenty of photos and here you can see one of them.
And I think the Liverpool player was´nt very happy, when he did the first goal, in wrong cage.

15/5/06 23:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Liverpool from a disappointed West Ham supporter. We'll get you next year!

16/5/06 12:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home