Monday, September 26, 2005
- Name: Eric Sundström
In my formative years three personalities cemented my views of the world and therefore still influence this blog: Olof Palme, Bruce Springsteen and Kenny Dalglish. After a few years abroad as a student I now live in Stockholm (Kungsholmen) where I work as editor in chief at Aktuellt i Politiken. If you want to get in touch: eric.sundstrom[at]sap.se
- No direction home? Get up, stand up!
- Come on SvD: it's not a choice bw Reagan or W!
- Suggested reading for the weekend
- Media coincidence to convince me that I don’t like...
- The Center party, again (European style)
- Five thoughts about the German election
- Kalala or Selakovic? Grimsby or Gothenburg?
- Budgeten presenterad och debatterad
- Ringholm incident: is the police "too lazy" to bri...
- The Magic Numbers