Monday, October 24, 2005
- Name: Eric Sundström
In my formative years three personalities cemented my views of the world and therefore still influence this blog: Olof Palme, Bruce Springsteen and Kenny Dalglish. After a few years abroad as a student I now live in Stockholm (Kungsholmen) where I work as editor in chief at Aktuellt i Politiken. If you want to get in touch: eric.sundstrom[at]sap.se
- Mystic River and energy dependence on oil
- Habermas in practice...
- Born to Run with Wings for Wheels down Thunder Roa...
- What’s up with the extreme-left, part III
- What's up with the extreme-left, part II
- The index of corruption
- What’s up with the extreme left?
- Al Gore, Martin Wolf and Swedish unions
- London calling
- Bob Dylan and the direction home