A new party in Swedish politics?
- Percentage of women working full time has increased from 59 to 65.
- Percentage of women with children being unemployed is down from 7 to 5.
- Number of women at universities has increased by 57% (however, 9 out of 10 professors are still men).
- Persecution due to gender (or sexual orientation) gives you status as a refugee.
- Number of women in public/state regional board of directors has increased from 34% to 50%.
- Number of women in public/state board of directors has increased from 28% to 41%.
- Number of women in private board of directors has increased from 5% to 15% (still waaaay to low, but anyway).
PS If you would like to see a brilliant little ad about gender equality (in English), click here, then click on "Aktuellt", scroll all the way down and click on "Klicka här för att se filmen". Enjoy!