Thursday, March 23, 2006
- Name: Eric Sundström
In my formative years three personalities cemented my views of the world and therefore still influence this blog: Olof Palme, Bruce Springsteen and Kenny Dalglish. After a few years abroad as a student I now live in Stockholm (Kungsholmen) where I work as editor in chief at Aktuellt i Politiken. If you want to get in touch: eric.sundstrom[at]sap.se
- Catching up VI: Covers and wine
- Catching up V: Waiting for the bus in Brussels
- Catching-up IV: Not just a dinner
- Catching-up III: PES Stockholm
- Catching-up II: Conservative days
- Catching-up I: Blair and Persson
- Lisbon Scorecard VI
- Not any own ideas left?
- Conservative days in Jönköping
- And guess what? Prodi won the debate!