Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

I am currently sitting in an appartment in Versailles outside Paris together with my friends Jim, Jean and Kevin (the appartment belongs to Jim's and Jean's wonderful parents). It is New Year's Eve and we are about to walk the gardens of Versailles and then go into Paris so I won't have time for a long summary of 2006 now (or a detailed projection of left-of-center election wins in Finland, Belgium, France, Ireland etc etc in the Spring of 2007).

Instead, let me just wish all readers of this blog a really Happy New Year, see y'all in 2007.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happiest new years for the world!

1/1/07 19:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year my friend! Hope to see you before the elections in Finland! You have an invitation waiting in your mailbox when you come home. Take care!

1/1/07 19:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home