Mr. Rolf Gustavsson
I ran into Rolf in a café in Porto, and I was very happy to find out that he is really nice and insightful in “real life” (kind of what you hope for when you meet someone you have been reading for ages). We had a chat about a great column that he just had finished when we met, and yesterday he published yet another column about Porto (and Portugal) well worth reading.
(I also told Rolf about one of my favorite columns of his).
Today we publish this year’s last issues of Aktuellt i Politiken, Stockholm Tidningen and Ny Tid (the papers I am editor in chief of). Needless to say, I think you will find some great reading as always:
- The previous secretary general of SAP, Lars Stjernkvist, reflects about Christmas and our party in a column.
- Our great political reporter Jan Söderström writes about what is going in SSU, and also makes a brilliant summary of the political year 2006.
- Pentti Karppinen describes how SAP in Skinnskatteberg messed up and lost power.
- And in my editorial I write a contra-factional story about how 2006 could have become a great year for SAP. I have also been to the movies and watched the new film about RFK.
- Lastly, hope you have read one of the funniest columns published in AiP in 2006 (written by Carina Skagerlind).