Saturday, March 31, 2007

It’s ECOSY, so it’s fun...

Still at the ECOSY-congress, still having a great time. Since my last blog post, Dimitri has given me an excellent update on the political situation in Georgia, I have discussed the elections to the European Parliament in Bulgaria in May, I have met people from both the Israeli Labor party and Meretz. And last night in the bar, I made friends with people from Northern Ireland (SDLP) and Macedonia. And then I hung out with the usual crowd: my friends from Denmark (for example Peter and Trine), Finland, Britain, Italy and Estonia.

Everyone who knows me or follows this blog should understand that I am having a great time. And tonight there is dinner for us old veterans of ECOSY, and then there is a party.

More photos [thanks Tom]:

Pascal Lamy (WTO) and Poul Nyrup Rasmussen (PES).

Pascal Lamy (WTO), Fikile Mbalula (IUSY) and Giacomo Filibeck (ECOSY).

Banner outside the congress hall.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home