Monday, March 19, 2007

Bronze medal in Finland

As you know by now, the Finnish Social Democratic Party (SDP) only came in third yesterday. If you read Swedish, don’t forget that Finland has a major newspaper in that/our language. My good Finnish friend Esa sent me text message already 21:29 Finnish time yesterday: We’re f**ked, getting loaded now...

When I called him very early this morning to get an election analysis for an article I was writing, he was not the happiest man on earth (i.e. sleeping and recovering from Koskenkorva).

So, to all my Finnish friends: Welcome to opposition. Let’s work together in order to find ways to make our countries more progressive again. An idea: start looking for a really cool and bright woman to lead your party...?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Sundström said...

Hildur: Good news, I will put those numbers on the int page in AiP! Thanks.

20/3/07 18:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home