Monday, March 05, 2007
- Name: Eric Sundström
In my formative years three personalities cemented my views of the world and therefore still influence this blog: Olof Palme, Bruce Springsteen and Kenny Dalglish. After a few years abroad as a student I now live in Stockholm (Kungsholmen) where I work as editor in chief at Aktuellt i Politiken. If you want to get in touch: eric.sundstrom[at]sap.se
- Ann Coulter's ”rehab-remark”
- Good weekend read
- Ted gets angry about the minimum wage
- Jugend in Riga
- Would you know my name?
- Go sister go!
- All work and no play
- “We’re ashamed the president of the United States ...
- Sopranos? A lot better than Bush’s budget...
- Time to meet expectations, Royal