Friday, June 15, 2007
- Name: Eric Sundström
In my formative years three personalities cemented my views of the world and therefore still influence this blog: Olof Palme, Bruce Springsteen and Kenny Dalglish. After a few years abroad as a student I now live in Stockholm (Kungsholmen) where I work as editor in chief at Aktuellt i Politiken. If you want to get in touch: eric.sundstrom[at]sap.se
- Another short note on Belgium
- The left took a hard blow in Belgium
- It’s not only about Hillary and Giuliani
- ”Live in Dublin” is here
- Just a short one…
- Pimm’s No 1 (Swedish lemonade)
- New Ryan Adams record, again...
- Italian politics: Another ”decent onto the field”?...
- …and the elections in Italy
- Irish and Spanish Elections 2007