Friday, March 24, 2006

Welcome to the blogosphere, Jesper

I think we were quite a bunch who felt a little bit sad when Jesper Bengtsson moved on from Aftonbladet to Seko Magasinet. Jesper is one of the best journalists (and authors) to the left of center in Sweden, and his columns in Aftonbladet were always worth reading.

But as I have noted before, Jesper has a new column at Seko Magasinet that you should not forget to read. And I have also learnt that Seko Magasinet is undergoing some interesting changes, which should remind one and all that Swedish trade union press often is underestimated.

As if this was not enough, Jesper has now (as well) entered the blogosphere. I think this is really good news, and I look forward to reading Jesper's comments about politics, journalism, and… Disney-films. Read his first entries, and you will understand the Disney-connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home