Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The postive side effect

I know the Eurovision Song Contest is awfully important to a lot of people, especially in Sweden. I am not that excited about it, but I respect their point of view.

But this year, the Swedish final deciding what song will compete for us in Helsinki was opened in a fantastic way. One of my favorite artists, Tomas Andersson Wij, started the night with a beautiful version of the song “Evighet” (he did this out of competition of course).

Thanks to YouTube you can now hear and watch this magnificent opening by Tomas Andersson Wij, which gave a fantastic artist a crowd he normally does not have.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna, Fair and True said...

It's a bit funny as well that his surname sounds like the new Nintendo Wii :) Anyway, I hadn't heard of him before the contest but now I definitely have to check him out!

13/3/07 18:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home