Friday, September 01, 2006
- Name: Eric Sundström
In my formative years three personalities cemented my views of the world and therefore still influence this blog: Olof Palme, Bruce Springsteen and Kenny Dalglish. After a few years abroad as a student I now live in Stockholm (Kungsholmen) where I work as editor in chief at Aktuellt i Politiken. If you want to get in touch: eric.sundstrom[at]sap.se
- Election watch: More important than party politics...
- Election watch: Good news and bad news
- Election Watch: Kind of impressed, actually
- Election watch, Bruce, Gore and more
- Election watch: No problems for Persson
- Short election break in Copenhagen
- Election watch: A little bit like Watergate
- Election watch: Here we go!
- Election Watch: Thanks, dear ”alliance”
- Election watch: Reviewing Swedish Cons